Here’s how to earn today’s badge: (credit https://www.mftstamps.com/blog/)
- Watch today’s video and follow the Creative Challenge issued at the end of the video.
- Link your project below for your chance to win!
- Add the badge below to your blog post to show you’ve earned it!
- To be eligible to win a $25 voucher: Participate in today’s craft and upload an image via InLinkz on today’s post. Winners will be chosen randomly from the InLinkz entries.
- To be eligible to win a $15 voucher: Subscribe to our MFTv channel on YouTube and comment on today’s video. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments on the YouTube video and announced Monday, June 26th.
- To be eligible to win the $150 Grand Prize: Earn all five badges for the week by participating in each craft presented this week (via the InLinkz on each blog post). One random winner will be chosen for the week!
- Deadline to comment and upload your images is Thursday, June 22nd at 10 PM EDT.All winners will be announced on Monday, June 26, so make sure to check back to see if you are a winner!
Technique Tuesday- Dandelion
Hero Arts- Dandelion Cling Stamp
Lawn Fawn- Stitched Ovals
Versamark emboss ink pad
Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink
Ranger pink embossing powder
SSS black cardstock
Neenah 80 lb Solar White
Lawn Fawn jet black ink
Ranger Snowflake Tinsel
Day 3- Spectacular Shakers:
For today's challenge I created a shaker card using MFT Bold Stripes die along with Lawn Fawn Blooms stamp set. I also added a mix of Pretty Pink Posh sequence. I added Happy Birthday sentiment using the MFT fishtail sentiment dies along with ranger purple embossing powder.
MFT Bold Stripes Die
Lawn Fawn Fab Flowers
MFT Stitched Fishtail Sentiment
Ranger Purple Embossing Powder
Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Cardstock
Pretty Pink Posh Pansy Purple Sequins
PPP Hydrangea Spring Flowers Mix
PPP Marigold Sequins